Do you or someone you know live in the Esquimalt community? Your voice matters to us! Sign the letter to show your support! The new development project on 899 Esquimalt Road will contribute significantly to the future health, wellness, and economic growth of Esquimalt! We have outlined some of the key objectives of how this development will contribute to the growth of the diverse community of Esquimalt below.
Key information about the project and its generous amenity package, which will:
- Provide more housing options for individuals and families at all stages
- Develop site on transit routes (regional and Handy-Dart transportation)
- Create job opportunities for the wide Esquimalt community and Indigenous Peoples
- Construct a state of the art medical centre, with 24/7 access to team based care
- Provide new, quality, sustainable infrastructure
- Improve road safety and streetscaping
- Employ local Indigenous artists to create building artwork
These are just a few of the many integral objectives and goals of the development to help grow and improve the community of Esquimalt. However, there are many more crucial components of the development that positively impact the local economy, environment, and overall community. We would love to gain more local input on this huge project!
Sign the Letter to Support the Rezoning of 899 Esquimalt
To support the development of this project, we need your signatures. Click here to download and sign the support letter for the rezoning application for 899 Esquimalt Road. We truly appreciate all the time and support of our local Esquimalt community members. We could not do this without your invaluable support!